We all know that exercising results into one having a tighter and well toned body. Exercising your face can also have the similar effects. You can naturally lift and tone your facial muscles by performing simple Workouts. This is one great way of avoiding costly Botox injections, painful peels or expensive invasive surgeries. The greatest part of it all is that these exercises will take at most 10 minutes of your time. You are guaranteed to see positive results in a few weeks if you observe the routines religiously every day. They will strengthen your muscles, which in turn will tighten the skin attached to them, hence resulting into a tighter, youthful and less wrinkled skin. These exercises target the muscles surrounding the eyes, cheeks, mouth and chin.
This easy to do exercise will target the muscles around the mouth, cheekbones and those on either sides of the mouth. This exercise is perfect for those wanting to reduce the chubbiness of their cheeks.
- Close your mouth while pressing your lips together.
- Blow air under your upper lip and hold at the count of ten.
- Transfer the air to the left cheek and hold again till the tenth count.
- Transfer the air to the right cheek and repeat the procedure.
- Do this repetitively on both cheeks for 15 times.
- Put your mouth in an “O” shape.
- Move your lips over your teeth.
- Place your fingers on the corners of your lips and try to maintain the “O” shape with your lip muscles, whilst your fingers are still pressing their corners.
- Hold till the count of two and release the pressure using your fingers.
- Repeat this 20 times.
- Open your mouth as wide as possible and stick out your tongue.
- Open your throat by roaring like a lion.
- Hold for 5 seconds and repeat the procedure as many times as possible.
- Raise your chin by lifting your lower lip.
- Maintain this position and count to 10.
- Lower your chin using force but maintain your lip over your teeth.
- Repeat this procedure 10-12 times.
This one here is known as the smiling Buddha.
- Fold your lips into your mouth till they are not visible.
- Force the corners of your mouth to rise into a smile.
- Repeat this 10-15 times.
- Place your 2nd and 3rd fingers on your eyebrows and your thumbs on your cheekbones.
- Press upwards till your eyes are closed and maintain this position as you count to 40.
This is known as the smiling fish face.
- Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks and lips.
- Try smiling and hold for close to 10 seconds.
- Repeat this 5 times.
- Open your mouth as wide as possible and hold it in that position for 20 seconds.
- You will feel all your facial muscles being stretched and they will gradually be toned.
This is known as the sunken cheeks.
- Suck in your cheek until you feel the muscles on either side sinking in.
- Hold them in this position for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Repeat the procedure 15 times.
Using a straw whenever you are drinking any liquid will help you sink in your cheeks. This exercise is perfect for reducing the fat from your cheeks and emphasizing your cheekbones. It is ideal for helping you get a sculpted face.
- Open your eyes as wide as possible
- Make sure your brows don’t wrinkle and hold for 10 seconds.
- Focus at one point ahead of you
- Repeat this for 5 times or more
- Try to pull in as much air as you can using your mouth.
- As you pull in the air, you will notice your cheeks sinking in automatically
- Release the air gently and slowly
- Repeat the procedure 10-15 times.
This exercise will tighten your jaws and sink in your cheeks
As you exercise your facial muscles, you should also observe a healthy diet. Stay away from foods that are filled with processed sugars, caffeine and unhealthy fats. If you can cut down on drinking and quit smoking, the better for your face. Make sure that your diet is packed with fruits and vegetables as these are helpful in preventing wrinkles. It is also important that you drink plenty of water. Observe a good night’s sleep and in no time you will be able to recapture your much desired youthful appearance.
You might also want to aid your progress in other ways. In which case check out the benefit of using electronic facial toner machines give there so many on the market now.